Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Temporal Vacua and Absolute Zero

frankd23 said...
This is a question that I hope some people will answer...I can't figure out how to make my own post because I'm terrible with computers so i figured Id just make a comment on this question. A temporal vacuum is just an area where everything stops changing, and essentially stops moving. I argue in my paper that temporal vacua are just areas where at absolute zero. I feel that the argument is sound unless there is some way for an area to stop moving completely without it being at absolute zero. I have a possible explanation but i still think absolute zero wins in the end. Id' like to hear some of your ideas

8:24 PM

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris Tillman said...

I'm no expert on this, but I thought that as atoms approached absolute zero, Bose-Einstein condensation occurs and atoms really do collapse. Does anybody know if that's right?

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home